Wednesday, December 29, 2010

December 27, 2010

Hey Family!!!
It was great to hear from you guys. Sounds like you are all doing great. Here, after we finished calling, my comp called and he talked till 8:30, so after that we talked to a member because Christmas Night there is absolutely nothing that could be done and we had to be in the house asap because there are a lot of drunks haha.
One thing I wanted to do but I forgot was to teach you guys some Guarani. The word for “yes”, in Spanish, is “sí”, in Guaraní is “heẽ”, but the Tildide thing makes a nasal sound so ¨heẽ¨
I am going to send some pictures that we took this week of the baptism and of today when we went to the river to take pictures. It was pretty fun. Well I will talk to you guys in a week, thanks for everything!
Con Amor
Élder Lucas Rodgers

No comments:

Post a Comment