Saturday, November 14, 2009

November 10, 2009




Hola Mom Dad, Everyone, How are you all doing? The MTC is great but I will have to make this quick because my first letter got erased so I only have a little whyile to write, The MTC, is great The Spirit is so strong, We are already starting to talk in spanish, and pray. The days are great, My Companion is elder Jolley, Which is funny because that is the name of the person I weas conversing with bufore my mission, Our district is made up of 12 elders 8 going to paraguay and 4 doing to the domican Republic, If you have questions to ask feel free to write any time either this address or www.dearelder.com (you have toy pick MTC for the mission right now) The food is great here and the people are awesome, I really can't wait to hear from everyone and see how everyone is doing. well now its my turn to ask questions (well figurtivly speaking), How are you guys doing? Hows calgary, Keep me posted and i will with you, but for toight our district (which is awesome!) is going to the provo temple :). So that will be exciting. I can't wait. My companion is tha district leader.
Well I don't have much time left as I stated earlier so i will conclude, I can't wait to hear from everyone, Dear elder Is great because i ger letters so fast that way. well I hope to hear back from everyone soon!!!! Adios!!!

-Elder Lucas Rodgers

No comments:

Post a Comment