Monday, September 27, 2010

September 27, 2010

Hola Familia!
Como Estan
Wow, what a week. Well, first off here is a photo that you have to send to Sister Neitz. She will recognize who it is.
We had a good week. We had about 25-30 people in our class of English and about 20 people in branch night. But the temple WAS AWESOME!! I will send pictures! It was so nice to be back there. The spirit is so strong and almost all the temple workers there speak in English. The temple president is from the States.
That’s really awesome to hear about Kelly. Tell him congrats from me. It’s the best decision he will ever make!! BIG NEWS!!!! I don’t know if you know him but Adam Patterson is here in Paraguay! He is from the south stake in Calgary. He was always at the church dances and hanging out with Josh Hunter. My district leader said that his friend is training a Canadian and his name is Elder Patterson. I asked from what part. He said Calgary. Then I started talking to him. I said Gimmi the phone!!!! then Hey how’s it going?!! do you know who this is!! haha it was kind of funny but he started far, far away so I don't think I will see him for a while.
My companion is an amazing teacher. I hope I can learn a lot from him this month.
There is something that if you could find it would be awesome if you could send. It is a type of glue that I bought when I was working at Wholesale Sports and it sticks and holds so well!! But I was using it and the back broke open and spilled all over my blue Paraguay sweatpants so I lost a lot. I will send a picture of it, I don't know if it would be too heavy. Be the judge. The cassette, I sent in the MTC I think. I don't have a recorder here. I could look for one and record for a while. You should send it, but put something on it so I can listen to something too, haha. I will be sending a memory card home in a while. It’s getting close to be filled up. Thank you for all you do for me! I love hearing how you guys are doing. I know the church is true and I love Paraguay!!! Keep me in your prayers.
One thing, I lost my CTR ring, and one of my plaques that says Elder Rodgers. Keep them in your prayers that I will be able to find them again. It’s just like when Sprinkles was missing but this time it’s a ring and a piece of plastic, but it means a lot to me. Keep it in your prayers that I will find them again and I know I will, if it is the will of the Lord.
Com Mucho Amor,
Élder Lucas Rodgers

No comments:

Post a Comment