Monday, May 9, 2011

May 9, 2011

Hola familia,

Well dad your Guarani is getting good haha! Mom, you look great. I am now on my way to lose the rest of the weight that I have. I have to get up and run in the morning if I really want to see success and that is going to be really hard to do! But we’ll see. I have a companion who will help me.

Wow, it was great to be able to talk to you guys! I am thankful for being able to do that.

We had a good week - temple, zone conference, interviews, talking to parents. It was interesting talking to Elder Salvatierra´s family. I could understand everything that they were saying besides the part where they were all laughing and it was breaking up, haha. But it’s good to know everyone is good at home.

Hey, I have something to say to Catlin in China!!!!! I want to know if she knows an Amber Seely because her brother is serving in Concepcion with me - Elder Packard. He got a letter saying that his older sister was in china in a BYU band so see if there is a connection there. I think she plays flute.

As for Paraguay, we have not entered into a full winter but it still is a little hot.

You guys sent me a picture a while ago and you said there was a missionary moms night and there were pictures of me on the wall. What was that all about? If you could explain that a little.
We have a family home evening with a family who we have been reactivating. The father is not a member and they are not married yet. We want to have a movie night and watch the new “Joseph Smith: Prophet of the Restoration” movie. We hope that he is there.

Well thanks for everything! I love you all soooo much!

Onward with la obra misional!!!!!!

Love Elder Lucas Rodgers

P.S. there is a song from the D & C movie that I really love - from Zion’s camp, when they are all in the cabin and it is storming outside. I don't know if you can get that song to send. I really really like it - the Zion’s camp song.

No comments:

Post a Comment