Sunday, August 21, 2011

August 8, 2011

Hola familia!!!1
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW
MILAGROS (miracles)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOWOWOWOWOWOW
Well now to explain.......Bueno! I think that all of the continuation has a lot to do with the fast that we did and I am sure I can say the fast that everyone around did for the obra misional! (missionary work). Right after we started our fast we got a call from an ex-missionary who we have been working with ever since I have been here. He has never been to church. He called us to give him a hand because he hadn't been feeling too good. Well he came to church. Today we went by his house and we set goals with him that he will always be strong and come to church. We had received a reference from him. One of his neighbors just had a baby 9 days ago and is SUPER interested in the church!!! We have a family to work with!!!!! which is my dream!!!!
The older son of the Gonzalez family came to church for the last 20 min which was great because it was the first time in 15 years!!!!
But the best thing!!!! was that there was a young woman that got up to bear her testimony and the spirit filled the room, everyone was silent.... She bore a STRONG testimony and touched the hearts of everyone there. It was an answer to our prayers!!
I got your package that you sent for my birthday! Thanks!!
I am sending pictures of:

- the shirts/Jerseys that I bought, each shirt does not have a name behind it but you can talk within yourselves about which one will be for who, or **IMPORTANT** if anyone wants another color!
- today at a park playing ultimate Frisbee and playing around (Elder Halliday is in the background)
- pictures after our super - long travel
As of last week I lost 2 Kilos! haha about 4.5 Lbs haha line for line, precept for precept.
Thanks for everything! Love from afar,

Elder Lucas Rodgers

No comments:

Post a Comment