Monday, October 3, 2011

October 3, 2011

Hola Familia,
As you know Elder Hill left and I got a new companion. I'm not sure if I ever mentioned him before but I knew him when he started his mission here in Paraguay, Elder Radmall! So that is rad.....(put subtle laugh here). I am really excited to be his companion here. He is a great missionary! We are working with some people here. We do not have many people who are golden but we will be focusing more on finding them and teaching them and opening the door to eternal life. Today we had a council of the zone leaders in Asuncion. We all got together and discussed the state of the mission. This last month we baptized more than the past 6-7 months so we are improving but our pool of investigators is a little empty. We are working with all the tools we have to find good people.
Well I loved General Conference. If you can next week I will bring my pen drive and pick up the files.
I am sending pictures of Elder Radmall and me but if you are going to be using them for the scrapbook I will send better pictures. There are also some pictures that I took standing on a water tower at our house.
It really impacted me the many times that the scripture ¨Be an example of the believers¨ was mentioned in General Conference. Mabye God was trying to get across a point..... haha, also the many times the general authorities said ¨Don´t let Facebook ruin your life¨!!!! I am happy to say that for about 2 years I have not used it and I am STILL ALIVE!!!! Haha. Life goes on without these things haha.
Tell Dallin to send anything to ¨Elder Moreira¨. I see him once in a while. I will pass on Dallin´s email to him so he can get in contact with him.
ALSO MARK JOHNSON!!!!!! 2 missionaries know you 1 in Pedro Jean Caballero . Elder Suarez (Paraguayo) is a branch president in Pedro Juan Caballero and Elder Gonzales (Victor, tambien Paraguayo) is Elders Quorum President in Palma Loma. We go and eat with his family every Friday. Soo just sending that out.
I am also sending a voice recording here. Elder Radmall uses a voice recorder as well as his email to communicate with his family. He always records something with his companion then they send it through email and his family sometimes sends one back but I don’t know if it will work. I will give it a try.

I love you all and we are working as the best missionaries we have ever been in our missions, and are excited!! ¡¡¡¡¡ADELANTE!!!!! (forward)
Love you all!!!

Elder Lucas Rodgers

No comments:

Post a Comment